RN – Charge Nurse
Columbia Asthma and Allergy Clinic (CAAC) is looking for a Charge Nurse to work with our outpatient clinic in Fremont, CA.
CAAC is a premier provider of allergy, asthma, immunology and rheumatology services and has 11 clinics on the West Coast. Our innovative cutting edge services, including research, provide our patients with individualized, multifaceted resolutions to their needs. Providing comprehensive evaluation & treatment for adult and pediatric patients suffering from life altering conditions.
- Prior Allergy and Asthma experience preferred
- Active, unencumbered Washington RN license
- 2+ years RN experience required
- Leadership skills required
- BSN Preferred
- BLS/CPR certification obtained within 30 days of hire
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively as a team member
- Professional demeanor with a focus on accurate, efficient, and comprehensive patient care
- Kind, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Punctual and reliable attendance