COLUMBIA ASTHMA & ALLERGY CLINIC
- The medical director of the clinic, Sanjeev Jain, MD, PhD is highly qualified with dual doctorate degrees from the University of Wisconsin, and a 3-year fellowship training in Allergy and Immunology from Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Jain used to be in the faculty of the University of Washington in Seattle where he saw some of the most difficult allergy and asthma patients. He has been included in the Guide to America’s Top Physicians.
- The clinic occupies a brand new office which is very spacious, warm and comfortable.
- The staff at the clinic is highly courteous, friendly, and efficient.
- The clinic also has an extended-stay room ideally suited for “rush” immunotherapy, medication desensitizations, and placebo-controlled food challenges.
- The clinic also houses in-vitro allergy and immunology testing facilities. The clinic offers these lab services to all providers in the region. Free pick-up of the specimen and 24-hour turn-around time for the results are guaranteed.
- The clinic stocks many products for allergen abatement and environmental control which can be provided to the patient. Many medical devices such as nebulizers and peak-flow meters are also stocked in the clinic.
- The clinic accepts most insurance plans and credit cards for payment.
- The clinic has a very sophisticated electronic medical record system which allows for immediate generation of the clinic encounter note following evaluation of a patient. A consultation report can be faxed to the referring provider soon after seeing the patient.