- Pediatric residency: University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas
- Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology: National Jewish Medical and Research Center. Denver,Colorado
- Diplomat, American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Member, Rhinosinusitis Committee, American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, 2007-present
- Clinical Lead (faculty), Respiratory and Allergic Diseases Foundation & Advancing Respiratory Care Network, 2006-2009
- Fellow, American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Member, Asthma Steering Committee, Kaiser Permanente Northwest Region, 1999-2001
- Distinguished Physician, Kaiser Permanente Northwest Region, 1989
- President, Oregon Society of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, 1986-87
- Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Oregon Health Science University, 1989-2002
- Hospital Appointments: Legacy Hospital System, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center,
- Willamette Valley Medical Center, Tuality Hospital
- Medical licenses: Oregon, Washington
Kuo Casey Chang, MD, FAAAAI, FACAAI
Do You Suffer From Allergies and Asthma?
Don’t let allergies run your life. Talk to a Columbia Allergy clinic today to find relief.
“First time at allergy specialist they really care about my kids lifestyle they care more about their patients that their wallet. Now days that's a keeper. ”
“Adam and the staff were great at considering my concerns, explaining my results and listening to my questions. Plus everyone was on time and things moved swiftly. ”
“Absolutely exceptional. The doctor, team and facilities are the best you could ask for. We have never felt more comfortable and safe. With the approach we have taken with our son and has made the whole process so much easier. You guys makes difference in people’s lives”
“Nothing worse than worrying about every cookie and ice cream snack out there that sends us to the ER. Dr.Jain and Dr. Gandhe who are the best. Their expertise and kindness have given us back both dessert and peace of mind. I don't know which one is more appreciated. ”
"Dr.Gandhe always puts my son at ease before treatment. She talks to him directly and in an age appropriate way. My son looks forward to visiting her and the other staff. When I have questions about treatment she responds clearly and, during after hours, Dr. Gandhe responds very quickly. We feel well cared for."
"Dr. Gandhe gives us excellent personalized treatment for my son’s peanut and tree nut allergy. She has a heart for kids with allergies and I feel very safe under her care. My son has already made great progress with his tree nut allergy"
"Best Office Ever!"
"One of the best doctors + staff I have ever met. The care and professionalism is out of this world! We feel comforted and safe at our visit "
"Dr. Jain is very kind and friendly as well as the staff "
"Dr.Jain and Melissa Hutton PA-C are the best allergy providers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. The entire staff is kind and helpful. My allergy care is comprehensive and I never feel rushed through an appointment-"
"Best decision we have made in my son’s life so far"
"We are very confident with Dr. Jain’s treatment plans and recommendations. The staff at the Fremont office is amazing"
"Amazing and awesome team for scary and life-threatening allergies"
"Dr.Gandhe is very patient, explains everything in great detail and answered all of our questions. It helped to ease out our Anxiety about OIT"
"Dr. Gandhe is great, thoughtful, and a caring provider. All staff is fantastic as well!"
"We are likely (5 stars) to recommend Dr. Jain to friends and family. Our experience here has been so positive and supportive. It is great clinic and has given us great hopes in treating our son"
"Extremely great experience. Truly God sent figures. Dr. Jain and Melissa are such wonderful and humble doctors, I have ever met. Thank You. Dr Jain and the entire staff for being with us through the journey. I will recommend him to all the people that I know with allergies
"Dr. Gandhe has been more than a blessing for us. We love her! She’s so great at talking explaining and planning everything. Her treatment has been spot on and I am so thankful we found you. We love all the nurses, they are so patient and loving"